Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Love New York


I really do. I went to NY for a bridal shower this weekend. The bridal shower was so nicely done by Tomi, one of the bridesmaids, that I have to show you pics (pictures to follow).

Those of you who are fans of The Real Housewives of New York City, look what I spotted...


Zarin Fabrics! I love Jill Zarin!




Other than the bridal shower, I had two missions in NY- Vosges and CB2.

Vosges Haut-Chocolat is this amazing store of ridiculously wonderful, divine, titillating, and exquisite chocolate. Did I say it was good? It has an East meets West theme with exotic spices and flowers paired with decadent chocolate.

I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the store, but you can catch a glimpse under their Vosges Boutique link. Please peruse the sight for their chocolate delights, you will not be sorry.

While I could always order their products online, why not make a personal trip? When in New York... Plus, I just had to have one of their Exotic Drinking Chocolates. You can order it hot or cold. Since it is the middle of August, I obviously opted for the cold version.

I ordered the Bianca. I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate, but I wanted to try something different. It contains white chocolate, lavender, and lemon. Quite yummy. The lavender made the drink absolutely ambrosial and it was a pleasant touch.

I also picked up my favorite chocolate bar at Vosges, and a couple of bars I haven't tried.

My favorite is the Goji Bar:
*Tibetan goji berries
*pink Himalayan salt
*deep milk chocolate

Sooo good. The salt is a perfect mix. I can't wait to try the other two I bought...

Matcha Bar:
*Japanese matcha green tea
*deep milk chocolate

Gianduja Bar:
*almonds
*caramelized hazelnuts
*deep milk chocolate


So worth the $ and the calories, trust me.


Next up, CB2...



No comments:

Post a Comment