Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Goods Excursion: Part II- Furniture, Pillows and Buddha


More Home Goods finds:


Tufted chairs are my favorite...



This chair really belongs in my house, and not in the store. The pattern isn't great, but the shape and style are perfect.



The silver tacking detail on the back of the chair caught my eye.
---

Pillows!

I know, more pillows. But I'm addicted... and its such any easy design fix.

'Sigh'- I love these pillows. They would look so good on this bed.



Take your pick. This is on one of many isles of pillows.




Many of you who know me know that I am absolutely a fan of Buddha statues. Let's just say, I have more than one in my house. They make me feel harmonious, and so at peace. Just look into Buddha's face- don't you feel at peace already?

Stay tuned for the final episode of Home Goods Excursion...

No comments:

Post a Comment