Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Art of the Blues


I have the blues... Blue is such a beautiful color. It resonates as tranquil, calm, relaxing and supposedly it can open the channels for communication.

Back in my post on The Art of Using Yellow, I didn't add the little tidbit that apparently yellow can increase metabolism. I don't know how true this is, but for those of you who are interested, don't go running to change your entire domicile into a hot yellow mess just yet, because apparently there are other options. Supossedly, blue suppresses appetite. But if you like to cook and entertain, I wouldn't suggest blue for your dining area unless you want everyone pushing your hard work around their plates.

Hmm, can yellow and blue come together successfully? I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Well, I just wanted to rub a little of my blues on to you for the weekend. Enjoy!




Elle Decor








No comments:

Post a Comment