Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cool Finds at Anthropologie


Anthropologie is basically known for their amazing collection of clothing. But of course, all I care about is their home items. I spotted these lovely ikat bowls on this beautiful table setting done by Manvi at Mochatini.



Had to have them. So I went on the Anthropologie website, and spotted these amazing flame leaf bowls that I had to have even more. They're not even my style, but something about them was so compelling. Ugh, I need to keep my money in pocket, but I found myself in my car on the way the Anthropologie, without hesitation.

Once I got there, I saw that they had many cool home products. Here are a few I was able to capture.


Knobs (cabinet, door, other):




Dinnerware:
This is the bowl I bought! Lovely!


This bowl is reason I even discovered the flame leaf bowl. For shame!


Candle holder:


Glasses:


Duvets:

I'm noticing that I am particularly drawn to blue these days...


No comments:

Post a Comment