Friday, April 30, 2010

Monkey Say, Monkey Do, Monkey Pick Tea For You





Head on over to ThinkGeek for tea hand picked by monkeys. Huh?? According to the manufacturers:

The legendary flavor is something that can only be tasted to be believed. Monkey Picked Tea is truly in a class by itself. Full of antioxidants, this tea will calm your soul, temper your spirit, and put you in divine touch with your monkey ancestors.

Huh? Well, there is also a legend behind this "divine" tea and how this monkey tea came to be. Check it out, or buy it for $19.99... if you so desire.

Anyway, this is the perfect (ha!) segway into a cool find I want to share. Thanks to a fellow tea drinking friend of mine, I discovered the best tea thermos around from Teavana. Teavana is the perfect store for tea drinkers. It has any tea you can think of, and it truly is quality tea.

I'm a huge green tea drinker, and I always buy it loose leaf (my favorite is Jasmine Pearl green tea), so this Harmony Glass Tea Tumbler with Infuser, is perfect because it has a removable infuser and you can take it anywhere on the go. A bit pricey starting at $19.95, but so worth it if you're a serious tea drinker. I will have this item for years to come, and I use it avidly.






No comments:

Post a Comment