Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm Going Back to Cali...


I have been traveling all over the country for work, and so far the highlight of my travels has been Santa Monica, CA. I only spent a few hours there before I had to catch a flight, but it is definitely worth a re-visit.



I ate an amazing lunch on the Santa Monica pier at The Lobster. The food was as amazing as the view. If you're ever in Santa Monica, I would stop by The Lobster.





I ordered the Pan Seared Scallops with lobster hash and shrimp bisque sauce. Delicious.




And for dessert, I had the Chocolate Bread Pudding. I'm still reveling...



The Promenade had all the shops you would find at a major mall, but with the benefit of outside views and beautiful weather.



There was even a Z Gallerie! I love, love this store. They closed down the one in my area, so I'm only left with online teasers. I got a few pics of the store inventory before I was told I couldn't take pictures. Boo!





I must go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment