Thursday, March 11, 2010

Color Quiz


Apartment Therapy did a post called "What Color Matches Your Personality". They asked if you should decorate with the color that matches your personality. Absolutely. If the color is true to you than it only makes sense that using this color in your home will make your home true to you. Take the True Value color quiz to see what color matches your personality.

My color is black, which just so happens to be my favorite color! I don't know how accurate the description of my personality was, but the color match came out perfectly. I use black as an accent in my home. Picture frames, furniture pieces, and other nick knacks. Check out the post I did on The Art of Black.

Do you use your color match in your home?




Picture Credit: Duvet and Pillow Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment